Based in Perth, Australia
July 8, 1995
Press / Business Contact:
+61 408 994 020
Ezone is a two-man Independent game studio based in Perth, Australia. We've been making games at Ezone.com full-time since 1995 and have published more than 200 of them and had over 30 million apps downloaded on iOS and Android. You may have even played our Lenny Loosejocks games when you were a kid!
The Edis Brothers, Simon and Jamie, founded Ezone.com in 1995. They got their start making web games for their own game portal Ezone.com which led to work for major Hollywood studios including Disney, Universal, Nickelodeon, Sony, Fox, and MTV. In addition to the Ezone.com website, their original web games appear on major game portals like Shockwave, Miniclip, Kongregate, Newgrounds and many others. Their most successful web games include games and cartoons starring Lenny Loosejocks and the Sling series.After that
When Apple first opened the iOS App Store in July 2008 Ezone.com had two apps in the store on day one: Crazy Mouth and Crazy Eye. One look at that first sales report and they knew the future was mobile apps — and they’ve been working exclusively in that space ever since. Ezone.com has created more than 50 apps ranging from the #1 hit novelties Crazy Lighter and Crazy Disco to digital puppets like Crazy Mouth and Crazy Face, and games including Crazy Snowboard, Team Awesome, Diversion, Galactic Gunner, Scarecrow and Turkey Blast: Reloaded. Their biggest app success to date has been Crazy Snowboard (which also has the distinction of being the first Unity3D game available in the App Store), and has generated over 15 million downloads of the free and paid versions.
Join The DotsYouTube
Space Marine Boot Camp VR (for GearVR and Google Daydream)YouTube
There are far more images available for Ezone.com, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "'Snow Spin' Winner" - 2014 FTI Best Game and Interactive Narrative, 26th Annual WA Screen Awards 2014
- "'Snow Spin' Honorable Mention" - 2014 Unity Game Developer Contest
- "If there were a Shigeru Miyamoto Award for Level Design, the Edis Brothers would deserve it for Diversion"
- Sean Koch, iFanzine.com
- "Team Awesome from Ezone.com is a delightful game that uses beautiful graphics and varying plotlines to frame a cool citywide adventure."
- Tre Lawrence, AndroidRundown.com
- "Top off the challenging platforming action with a hysterical narration from the Duke Nukem guy and Team Awesome becomes, well, kind of awesome."
- Christopher Ingram, DigitallyDownloaded.net
Some articles we've written about developing mobile games iphone.ezone.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Artist, Music, Game Design
Coding, Game Design